Wigmore Clinic has a general surgery department where various surgeries are being performed both in open and minimally invasive methods.
Operating rooms designed according to international standards, technical capacity, comfortable patient rooms and attentive nursing care are the best guarantee for high quality surgical services.
Department performs following surgical and diagnostic interventions:
- Liver, gallbladder, pancreas, bile duct surgeries,
- Abdominal surgeries and gastrointestinal tract surgeries,
- Colon, rectal (colorectal) surgeries: appendectomy, saline resection, colostomy removal, etc.
- Proctological surgeries: hemorrhoids, acute-chronic paraproctitis, rectal canals, postoperative scar narrowing (removal of strictures), rectal fissure, removal of condyloma of the perianal region,
- Surgery for extracorporeal neoplasms,
- Herniology: Surgical treatment of hernias,
- Purulent surgery: tail epithelial ducts, minimally invasive drainage of small abscesses, various abscesses,
- Outpatient surgery: surgical biopsy, removal of small benign neoplasms, primary surgical treatment of wounds, etc.
Due to the high professionalism and team efforts of the General Surgery Department, quick and effective recovery becomes possible for our patients.